Thursday, August 7, 2008

Engagement Ring for Happy Day

My friend Imelda is very happy. On this coming 17 August 2008 she will be engaged with Andhika Prasetya, her lover. On the next day, Andhika will go to Australia for undergoing a probation period and training. He will go back to Indonesia on 5 October and marry her on 12 October 2008. I feel relief; finally they decide to strengthen their relationship after 7 years.

Imelda had been searching for beautiful jewelries since months ago. She went to the jewelry’s store all over Palembang, but she couldn’t find the suitable rings for engagement and wedding. She asked me to help her.

Last month, I browsed the internet and found James Allen’s site. Wow, I was fascinated by the site’s design which was looked elegant, and more over the product were so beautiful. James Allen offered wide collection jewelry such as engagement rings, pendants, necklaces, earrings, gemstone jewelry, silver jewelry, loose diamonds, pearl jewelry, diamond rings, and even men’s jewelry. One another thing that was amazed me was the 3D view. I could see the rings and jewelry clearer, as if I could touch it, completed with the details and information of the product. And the most interesting thing was its various prices, which could fix with everybody’s budget and need.

When I told Imelda, she was very happy. She said she would buy one for her happy day.

No comments: