Sunday, March 8, 2009

Anin’s Birthday

Bogor, 25 February 2009

Anin has been waiting for this day. It's her birthday. Actually she wanted to have a small birthday party with the whole family, but we couldn’t do that because we were still in Bogor. So I asked her what kind of birthday present she wanted. The answer was so simple; she wanted to play at “The Jungle”. The Jungle is an adventurous water park located near our new house, at Bogor Nirwana Residence.

So, we went there. The first time I took the picture of this place, but then, when I was inside the area of The Jungle, I forget everything. I forget to take the picture of many fun things there because I was too excited and too busy enjoying the racer slide, leisure pool, lazy river, etc with my husband and kids. Next time I will write about The Jungle and post the photos of this adventurous water park.

On the afternoon, I and my husband went to furniture store to order beds for our new house. On the way home, we saw “Michele Bakery”, a cake shop which was recommended by Ori the day before. So we bought a small birthday cake there.




Anin was happy when she saw the cake. I put a “9” candle on the cake, and then Dea and Rafif were so enthusiastic to blow on the candle. We celebrated Anin’s birthday in our new house. Happy Birthday Anin!

4 comments:

imelda said...

the little boy is cute with his pouting lips. belated hapi bday to anin!

xxx said...

hi there, happy belated bday anin! :) ive got something for you hope u like it.. :)

http://mira212.blogspot.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award.html

indri_chubby said...

For anin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!
I know it's Late, because of i know nothing about your b'day...
i just want to say, hope you can get everything you want...

keep sMile...

Anonymous said...

Megasouk.pk is a shopping website that is very dedicated to its clients and delivers quality products every day so Visit megasouk.pk on the official website now.

Megasouk.pk
Online shopping