Sunday, October 19, 2008

Terafica Uno-Plus: Friendship Forever


In the year of 1989-1990 and 1990-1991 I was a senior high school student of SMA 3 Palembang, in the second and third grade. My class was Fisika I ( major in Physics I ).
Being together with my classmates I found my life was so excited. We studied, laughed, had fun, and sometimes had been punished by teacher because of our manner. Something precious to remember was our togetherness, we built our friendship.

My classmates were unique persons. They had their own characteristic completed with their peculiarities. At that time I believed that my friends would be successful persons, and they have proof it, now.

We named our class as “Terafica Uno”. It means “Terminal Anak Fisika Satu” or Terminal of Physics Students-One. Every year since 1991, after our graduation, we always have reunion. Maybe “reunion” is not the right word to express our yearly-meeting, but no matter what it is we are proud to keep our tradition to see each other every year after Eidul Fitri . I enjoyed every time I spent together with my Terafica Uno as a special time to share and maintain our friendship.

I am so proud of Terafica Uno, because we can maintain our friendship for years (17 years since 1991). Even now, when we live separately in the cities like Jakarta, Palembang, Bandung, Jayapura., Padang, Soroako, Semarang, etc, we still keep our friendship through milist. And one more thing, the member of Terafica milist has been added. Some of my friends from SMA 3 have joined us. We share our life, experiences, happiness, sadness, and anything for goodness. What a wonderful friendship we have!

Our last meeting was held on 3 October, 2008 at Vera Sari’s house in Palembang. Here is the photo.

Hopefully, our true friendship will last forever. Long life Terafica Uno-Plus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your greatest to tell our about our class in terafica uno. thanks, Edward