Monday, June 22, 2009

New Morning Activity

Morning view looked from my balcony

Since 17 June, 2009 I and my family and also my two maids live in Bogor Nirwana Residence, Bogor. This is our first week becoming the citizen of Bogor. What an excited experience!

We enjoy new environment, new house, new atmosphere and also new daily activity. In the morning when the sun rise in the East, we can see the beautiful mounts Salak and Pangrango from our terrace and balconies. I felt just like starting a new life with a new spirit when I see the stunning view.

Today, my husband, Dea and I spent the morning by riding bike around our cluster, while Anin and Rafif still sleeping. After foresight-seeing we went to the club house. Dea and her father couldn’t deny the temptation of the beautiful swimming pool with the “blue” water; they swam happily until they got exhausted.



Dea also played at the children playground near the swimming pool. But then she felt hungry, so we went home to have breakfast.
I don’t know why I always feel hungry here, in Bogor. When I was in Palembang, breakfast was not a must, because I didn’t feel hungry. But now, it seems that I don’t want to miss my meal time, I want to eat and eat and eat… wow, any food taste delicious here in Bogor!

No comments: