Saturday, April 11, 2009

For my Beloved Husband on His Birthday


My dear husband,


When I was a little girl, I imagined someday I would marry a prince who loved me.


In my naïve mind, I imagined he was so handsome, the most handsome man in the world.


Yes, it was my dream. It was only the immature longing of a little girl who loved romance.


But when the reality comes, I find more than just a dream comes true.

Although you are not a prince and you are not the most handsome man in the world, but …


You are the one who makes me happy


You are the one to hold me when I’m afraid


You are the one who made me a Mother


You are a man among men


You are my love, my soul mate, my leader, my hero


Happy birthday, my husband…


Thank you for making my life more beautiful than my dream



With all my love,

Dewi Sutedja

1 comment:

Ciela said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your much loved husband. Looks like you're fortunate to have each other.